Verdentum is a social-enterprise. We believe in giving back.
Verdentum provides technology support to select efforts that are driven by volunteers, young organizations and under-funded entities. The projects that Verdentum chooses to assist are high-impact projects driven by highly committed teams and volunteers.
Some of the areas where we have provided support include:
- Crime and violence mitigation amongst young people
- Health and welfare of indigenous peoples
- Sport for development
- Disability rights and awareness
- Volunteerism and climate change
- Healthcare for the elderly
- Human rights and advocacy
- Policy and international trade
- Sustainable agriculture
- COVID-19 relief and disaster response
- Health and wellbeing
If you are working on a project that requires technology and are a volunteer or organization with very limited resources
Please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how Verdentum supports projects aimed at helping vulnerable youth in East London.
Verdentum is providing pro-bono technology support to youth driven projects led by the Community Coaching Academy in London.